Hi, I'm Dave Anthold, the host of Rocking Chair Devotions.
Rocking Chair Devotions began as a devotional for my church small group. The pandemic of 2020 was tough for all of us, and I wanted to give my group hope. The more I started writing, the more I realized it helped me as much as it did my group.
Does This Sound Like You?
- I am weary and tired.
- How do I manage work, life, parenting, and school right now?
- I feel lost and overwhelmed because of the pandemic or life's circumstances.
- I need a fresh start in the morning.
- I am searching for answers to life.
- Is there any hope right now?
- I lost my way, and I need some encouragement.
The pandemic certainly put a hitch in our gitty up, but God never left us, and He hasn't forsaken us. Life is tough now, but there is hope.
These short devotions will help you kick start your week and give you hope. They will provide a foundation to keep you focused on things that matter most in your life.
Join the community today to bookmark your favorite devotionals, engage with the community, and stay up-to-date with new content.
I am a follower of Christ, and I accepted Him at the age of five. My road has many twists and turns over my forty-five years, and I have experienced peaks and valleys; however, God is faithful.
None of these things would be possible without Jesus.
I look forward to serving you along your journey.